Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Model's know their stuff...

Models know what they are talking about when it comes to beauty products! I am impressed! After the horror that was sampling the new Chanel Yellow shade, I was ready to give up on summery nails and go back to my usual winter shades. Then I tried Model's Own nail varnish. Incase your wondering why all the reviews lately - I bought a HUGE bag full of new beauty products and am currently sampling all the different pots and jars, so expect a lot more of this type of crap for a while!
Anyway, if you caught my earlier beauty spot blog post about how shit the Chanel varnish was, then you'll know one of my first complaints was the really bad amount of layers I had to use in order to get the color of the bottle. This, the above picture - is the first coat of this varnish. It needed one coat. Okay, sold! I don't have time to sit there layering on nail varnish - but the other thing I don't have time for is, waiting for it to dry.
No such issue, it dried in seconds. I was so impressed that I didn't wait to see if it chips at all - I got straight to posting about it. I love the color (lilac dream) as well. I have another model's own to try in mink. Since I love my mink colors Nails Inc varnish and I've used nearly a whole bottle (according to levels of nail varnish - mink by Nails Inc is number one, Grey by Barry M is second and Hot Pink Nails Inc is third in terms of usage) so I grabbed another bottle of mink for when the Nails Inc stuff dries out/runs out/is used up.
I will totally buy another bottle of Model's Own though. I am impressed. I know they make other products as well - so may branch out into those too!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar