Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WORK FACE - Getting ready to go out.....me style.

 I stupidly agreed to go straight from work to a theatrical make up event. Oops. When I did my own make up in the past for theatrical nights out in Dublin (of which there were many) I would always race home and begin the transformation. So I had to be sneaky. This is how I managed it.

I began with the plaits. I left for work with four which were wet and I left them in all day, spraying them occasionally with water and fixing spray - I work in a make up shop after all.

Luckily work are okay with my make up being a bit.....more then normal. I added a dark liner with a flick and the dots in the morning since it's summer and festival make up is always popular!

EYES -
Black liquid liner - Rapid black liner from MAC
Black pencil liner - Catrice Cosmetics twist up pencil in black
Dots - Rapid black liner from MAC
Blue - Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi Def Cyan from MAC
Primer  24hr base from MAC cosmetics
Shadow - NAKED 2 palette from Urban Decay
 I'm struggling with my foundation at the moment. I am using Sculpt by MAC but I don't really get on with it very well. I had topped it up using Full Coverage from MAC and also Pro Long wear Concealer and the new Pro long wear foundation too. It's a giant mess of foundations! I'm switching to Skin Base in the next few weeks to get it used up.
 After work I did the final touches.

I took my hair out and sprayed it with Bumble and Bumble extra strength hair spray - your hair will not move with that stuff!!!

I added the blue contour and the stars after work as well. But much for during the day.

CONTOUR -
Blue - Hi Def Cyan pigment from MAC PRO
Blue - Hi Def Cyan paint stick from MAC PRO
Stars - Stick on stars from Stargazer held on with spray and lip gloss!

LIPS -
Lip liner -  Atlantic Blue chromagraphic pencil from MAC PRO
lipstick - Disciple from Illamasqua

Ears!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar