Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Galaxy mani for Shelly!


Hi lovelies!

Today is fellow Digit-al Dozen member Shelly's birthday! We're coming together to virtually celebrate this joyous occasion by posting galaxy nails, as requested by Shelly!


I started my galaxy mani with a black base. Then I painted one coat of LynB Designs "Our Little Infinity" (one of those polishes that practically screams 'GALAXY ME!', you know..). Then I sponged on some P2 "Queenly Rose" and a myriad of different jellies. I then painted some foreground stars with Sinful Colors "Snow me White" and I sealed it all in with SV.


Too bad the sun wasn't shining; there was so much sparkle going on in this mani, you wouldn't believe! I tried a little flashing to bring it out:

Happy birthday Shelly! I wish you a wonderful day!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar