Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OMG Bikini!...

OH MY GOLLY 
NAIL COLORS
Bikini 10 mL
Php 18.75 / US$ 0.43

Hi! I reviewed Sunny Tan and Mojito before and I was really impressed with their formula so I sort of went coo coo crazy and bought every color available from this brand. Haha. Now, I found my swatches of Bikini and I can't wait to show you its awesomeness.
(^^,)


Bikini is a dark pink polish that achieves full coverage after just one coat (but I still applied two coats out of habit). It's pinker and lighter when compared to Caronia's Summer Fling. It also must have a hint of neon (I think) because my camera had a hard time capturing its true color.
(^_^)
Bikini also has a very shiny finish and it doesn't really need a top coat. I had no problems with its formula and it also dried very quickly. Again, I love this brand so much and I can't wait to see what they release next. Anyway, my nails still aren't as long as I like but I think they'll be ready for action soon. lol. That's all for today. Good bye and I'll see you again soon!
(^o^)

P.S.
Google Reader/GFC will be gone soon so I've added widgets of some other social networking sites to help you keep track of my blog. Drop by and say hello sometime. Hihi.
(^-^)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar