Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Edita Vilkeviciute for The Edit, by Net-a-Porter


I feel like everytime I talk about her, I start my post by saying "Edita, my first favourite model". But, she really was, and that's why she's such a special model to me.

We don't see her modelling that much lately, but all her work is top top top. Like this editorial for The Edit.
I see people calling some celebs' style "french" and don't really get what they mean, to be quite honest with you. But looking at these pictures I think: if those celebs looked and were styled like Edita is in this ed, I might agree with the "french" definition.

Such a simple idea for an editorial, but they got the right model for it and created magic. In love!

"Belle toujours"
Ph: Quentin de Briey














Siento que cada vez que hablo de ella, empiezo mi entrada diciendo "Edita, la primera modelo que fue mi favorita". Pero es que lo fue, y siempre será especial para mi.

No la vemos modelar tanto últimamente, pero todo su trabajo es top top top. Como este editorial para The Edit.
Veo a mucha gente diciendo que el estilo de algunas famosas es "afrancesado" y no se muy bien que quieren decir, la verdad. Pero mirando estas fotos pienso: si esas famosas llevasen lo que lleva puesto aquí Edita, podría entender lo de "afrancesadas".

Es una idea simple para un editorial, pero eligieron a la modelo perfecta y han creado algo mágico. ¡Me encanta!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar