Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's go Monochrome!


Hi everyone!

Today's design is inspired by the gorgeous monochrome nails Galorious did a few months ago - you can find them here. I loved the design on her pointer finger and pinky so much that I decided to recreate it :)
I also did a monochrome design with black and white, and added some gold studs like Galorious did.

The colours I used are:
Alpine Snow - OPI
Tweedy - Sally Hansen (Fuzzy Coat)
Black on Black - Sinful Colors


I actually made two versions of this design: one with Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat, and another one with just black nails. I'm still not sure which version works best - maybe the version with the plain black nails is a bit too harsh in contrast with the white? But on the other hand, maybe the Fuzzy Coat distracts from the nice simplicity of the design?



Which version do you prefer? I really adore these, I love the simplicity and class of these nails :)

Then a formal announcement to finish this blogpost: in the coming weeks, I will have to concentrate on school a lot. I have a lot of papers due and an exam I have to prepare for, so I will probably blog a little bit less or still blog but with simpler designs or swatches :) Just wanted to let you know! But after that, I have a really really cool review for you about which I'm suuuper excited! So stay tuned ;)

Thanks for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar