Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

my 'simple life' experience (part 2)

Continuing from my last post...

I forgot to include this on my last post....Wanna know what it is?

Just click it to read the caption....

I mentioned something about the kuliglig....if you're curious..just click it...
its a farm machine that is used for transportation too...
I wasn't able to take a pic of it so i just tried looking for it on the web...

Ill leave the house & go straight to the beach...
It's a vacation..so we have to go swimming...
& swimming we went!We went to Binmaley, Pangasinan to take a dip...on the beach,of course!

The waves are in full swing & we had such a great time...No pics because i had so much fun i forgot to take the before & after of the beach party..

Time to go home... :(

But i just have to take one last pic...don't wanna miss out the sunset...im thinking of doing a graphite sketch of it..but i didn't do justice on how it really looks like...

& that's my vacation...

Just like what i said on my last post..i'll include the pic of the cotton 'fruit' that i picked...

I picked this for the mere purpose of having a souvenir...

but when i opened it...

& touched it....
It's so soft that i can't help but....

open it...remove the seeds to make a mini pillow as my souvenir...

So ill be busy for the next couple of days sewing a pillow...this will put my sewing skills to the test...lol!

This cotton is not the type for hospital,facial use..but this is more of the cotton that we used for pillows...

& that's how my vacation went!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar