Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Black Ink Crew' Star Young Bae Confirms She Is Actually Pregnant


 Young Bae Is Pregnant

Young Bae of Black Ink Crew is conformed that she is actually pregnant! If you saw last week's episode of 'Black Ink Crew'  Yung Bae wanted Donna to take a pregnancy test and decided to take one as well just to support Donna, not knowing Yung Bae would actually being pregnant.  

Yung Bae announced on Instagram that she is 5 months pregnant

Yes!!!! We’re having a baby y’all!!! ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 #youngisscaredaf But #youngisextremelyblessed and excited to be a Mommy!!! 5 months down!! Thank you for the love and support guys it means the world to me!! I don’t know what I did to deserve all these blessings these days🙏🏼❤️ guys I’m gonna need y’all help and advices I have no idea what it’s like to be a mommy. Have y’all ever heard of the saying “hurt ppl hurt ppl”?? Im so scared if I’m gonna be that person to my baby. I’m seeing a therapist so I can let go of my pain for now #onedayatatime #godisgood #imnotperfect but #igotfaithingod 🙏🏼❤️ #fashionnova @fashionnova #blackinkcrew





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar