Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friends on Friday - Mint Bridals


Hello lovelies!

My friend got married and asked me to do her nails. I was ecstatic! But then I started to get nervous. I mean, if there's any day on which one needs perfect nails, it's one's wedding day! What if I screwed it up?! 

The bride was going to wear mint peeptoes, so we decided her nails should all be mint. For that, I used Rimmel "Peppermint". This is the result, and thank goodness, it worked out. That probably made me more happy than her ;)


For the frenchies, I used tip guides from ebay and for the hearts, I mixed a little white and pearly pink. 



I'm so happy she liked it :) It was a beautiful, beautiful wedding and I am happy that I could contribute in this small way :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar