Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MET Gala '17: Top 3 looks

As promised, there is a post about the MET Gala. A post where I could feature 20 looks, but that would be too much. I want to focus on three looks that are very different, but that I liked a lot.

First, we have Gigi Hadid. When I found out she'll go with Tommy Hilfiger, I thought she was going to wear a very simple dress. Well, the complete opposite happened! She fitted the theme completely, and looked great.
Then we have Lily Aldridge. Again, Lily and Ralph Lauren...it's going to be beautiful but boring. I think you can guess by now that it wasn't. While being a bit more simple than Gigi's look, Lily's was also a perfect fit for the Gala. And it also showed that you can fit that theme without looking "crazy", as many people liked to say about the theme.
And last but not least, Taylor Hill. Her dress didn't fit the theme at all, but all in all, I loved her look. I really need that eyeshadow in my life!

Gigi Hadid, Tommy Hilfiger



Lily Aldridge, Ralph Lauren



Taylor Hill, Carolina Herrera



Como prometí, aquí está la entrada sobre la MET Gala. Una entrada donde podría poner 20 looks si quisiera, pero iba a ser demasiado. Quiero centrarme en tres looks muy diferentes entre ellos, pero que me gustaron mucho.

Primero tenemos a Gigi Hadid. Cuando descubrí que iba con Tommy Hilfiger, pensé que su vestido iba a ser muy simple. Bueno, pues acabó pasando todo lo contrario. Encajaba con el tema de la noche por completo, y estaba estupenda.
Luego tenemos a Lily Aldridge. De nuevo, al ver Lily y Ralph Lauren pensé que sería precioso, pero aburrido. Y creo que ya podéis deducir que de nuevo me equivoqué. Pese a ser más simple que el look de Gigi, el de Lily también encajaba con el tema de la Gala. Y a su vez mostraba que se podía ir acorde al código de vestimenta sin parecer una "loca", que es el adjetivo que la gente usaba para denominar este tema.
Y por último, Taylor Hill. Su vestido no iba con el tema, pero en conjunto me encantó. ¡Necesito esa sombra de ojos en mi vida!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar